Lemonade, An Award?


Oh my GOSH!! Sara, author of one of my favorite blogs, sent me message saying The Lemonade Award was waiting for me atThe Breathing Post. This "Lemonade Award" is passed to sites that show gratitude and a wonderful attitude. Now, I remember the penny lemonade stands but I would never had dreamed that my blog, my expression of love for cooking and lack of writing skills would net me such an honor...[blush]
Thank you Sara!

Here are the Rules:
1.Put the logo on your blog or post.
2.Nominate at least 10 blogs that show attitude and/or gratitude.
3.Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4.Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on a post.
5.Nominate your favorites and link to this blog.

Here are my blog selections-
The Toy Report
The Inspired Self
Life Marriage & Kids
Tasty Thoughts
Seeking His Face
Quilts & Heirlooms
Quick And Easy Cooking
Dieting Talk
Ask Me Recipe
Pink Lemonade of Life

In the spirit & honor of this award here's a quickie Lemonade recipe from CD Kitchen-

You will need:
1 can (12 ounce size) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
4 1/2 cups water
1 package (10 ounce size) frozen strawberries, partially thawed

In a large pitcher, mix together lemonade concentrate and water. Stir in strawberries. Pour over ice cubes in each glass. Serve.


Comments

foodbin said…
congratulations to you!
Lynne Campbell said…
Oh My, Congrats to you and thanks for passing it on to me...I am shocked! This would be my very first award!

Thanks for the honor....

Lynne
http://seekinghisface2.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
Congrats Lynne and enjoy! Your blog is awesome.
Anonymous said…
hi! thanks for adding me as a friend. i have added you as well. i also have a food blog, Yummy-as-can-be. do drop by if you have time. :D

Popular Posts